The thighs are one of the biggest areas of concern for women and for good reason. Thighs rubbing together is not only a pain in finding good looking fitted clothes, but it can also be painful!
Thighs are a minor muscle group in our lower body compared to our quads, hamstrings and glutes, so it is an area we have to spend some quality time working.
Here are 5 fantastic moves that will work your inner thighs like no other! Try 3 sets of each exercise 2-3 times a week – mind you, your thighs will hurt after the workout but it’s a hurt-so-good feeling every women should really look forward to.
What you need:
- Dumbbell or Kettlebell
- Exercise Band
- Medicine Ball
- Stability Ball
Exercise #1 – Wide Plie Squat
- Start out with your feet a little more than shoulder width apart and point your toes outward.
- Hold your dumbbell or kettlebell out in front of you and squat.
- Making sure you keep your back slightly bent.
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting in a chair.
Exercise #2 – Table Top Side Kicks
- Get down on all fours, making sure your back is straight and your hands are under your shoulders, knees under your hips.
- Lift your right leg and cross it behind your left leg, tapping your right toe to the floor. From there, lift your leg back up and kick it to your right side.
- Try to lift it as high as your hip and kick it as far forward as you can. Cross it back behind your left leg and tap the floor. That’s one rep.
- Do as many sidekicks as you can in 30 seconds then switch legs for another 30 seconds.
Exercise #3 – Medicine Ball Thigh Press
- Lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground, put the medicine ball between your knees.
- Lift your butt off the ground and focus on keeping your core tight while remaining as straight as you can–don’t let your butt droop towards the floor.
- Slowly squeeze your knees together for 30 seconds then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
- To intensify this exercise, lift your hips up while still squeezing the medicine ball!
Exercise #4 – Standing Side Leg Extension
- Take your exercise band and tie it around your legs. Aim to have it resting above your ankle. Stand hip-width apart.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and pick up your right foot, keeping your right leg straight. Raise your right leg up and to the side until you really feel the band pulling against your leg.
- Slowly lower your leg back to your left foot, but do NOT set it down. That is one rep.
- Do as many as you can for 30 seconds, then switch legs and repeat for another 30 seconds.
Exercise #5- Stability Ball Twists
- Lie down on your back, legs fully extended and both hands holding a dumbell straight up.
- Place the exercise ball between your feet. Lift your legs, keeping them straight and really squeeze the exercise ball. Turn the ball to the left with your legs so that your right foot is above your left.
- Do not rotate your upper body. Only twist your legs.
- Rotate the ball through the middle and to your right, so now your left foot is above your right. For extra core work, lift your shoulders off the mat, hovering your upper body above the floor as you twist side to side.
- Turn the ball to the left and right as many times as you can in 60 seconds.
Get the results you want—FAST!
If you want to get the results you’re after—without sacrificing a ton of time and effort—and get those skinny thighs quick—you should consider using the 2 Week Diet plan. The 2 Week Diet plan has only a few smart, easy-to-follow guidelines that are most effective for losing fat all over your body, especially around the thigh and buttocks areas—and the superior results are all backed by science. Many women who have used the 2 Week Diet plan have reported losing up to 20 pounds in just 2 weeks.
The 2 Week Diet plan has produced amazing results for thousands of women who had wanted to get rid of their jiggly inner thigh fat—and it does it without millions of rules. Try it for yourself today—see the 2 Week Diet plan now.